Information We Collect
We collect several types of information for a variety of purposes. Listed below are the kinds of data we gather about you:
- Personally identifiable information about you which you voluntarily provide us with, such as your name, email address, and location;
- Usage data for us to determine how our products and services are being accessed and used, such as the period of time you spend on our pages/Site, the Site pages that you visit, and the date and time of your visit; and
- Tracing and cookies data to track the activity on our Site, such as your IP address, browser type, and browser version.
Use of Information
Southern California Skates makes use of the different types of data we collect for various purposes, as identified below:
- To allow you to participate in our interactive service features whenever you choose
- To notify you about any changes in our policies and/or services;
- To provide support and assistance to users and visitors;
- To detect and prevent potential technical issues;
- To inform you about our latest newsletters, promos, and other special offers, unless you opted to unsubscribe to such news and information
Note that our main objective in gathering information about you is for us at Southern California Skate to provide you with valuable services and improve our offerings in a way that appeals greatly to your use of and access to our Site and services.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal data with third parties such as our service providers, but only in such ways as necessary for them to assist us in our business operations or to facilitate our services on our behalf (e.g., shipping your orders, processing your payments). Apart from that and the other ways in which we have outlined in our Privacy and Terms and Conditions policies, we do not share, rent, sell, or in any way release any private information to any third party without your express permission.
Southern California Skate may also disclose your personal information under the good-faith belief that such action is required in order to comply with legal obligations, protect the Company against legal liabilities, defend and preserve the Company’s rights and properties, prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in relation to our services, and protect our users’ privacy or the public’s safety.
Retention of Information
Social Media Plugins
Newsletter Forms and Other Service-Related Announcements
On rare occasions when it is absolutely necessary for us to do so, we may also send you announcements that are strictly related to our services. Should you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletters, you can do so at any time. Just follow the steps detailed on the unsubscribe instructions in every email you receive. Any request to unsubscribe will be promptly honored at all times.
Changes to This Policy