Welcome to Southern California Skate’s website at www.scsk8.com!
By accessing and/or using our Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and abide by these Terms and Conditions. You also agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and rules, including but not limited to U.S. export control regulations, U.S. copyright laws, and international treaties and agreements. Southern California Skate makes no representation that materials and other information displayed on or through the Site are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Accessing these materials from an area where their contents are considered illegal, is strictly prohibited. Those who choose to use and access the Site from other territories do so on their own initiative, and as such, they have the sole responsibility of complying with applicable local laws.
Conditions of Use
We welcome comments and feedback from as well as interaction between users and customers. However, we want all users and visitors to feel safe and at ease while accessing and using our Site. To this end, the moderators and administrators of www.scsk8.com may remove comments that are inconsistent with or which tend to violate or which actually violate the Terms and Conditions set forth in this section. Using our sole reasonable discretion, we may also suspend or terminate accounts that are abusive or which do not align with our company values and policies.
When accessing our Site, users are mandated to observe appropriate behaviors that show respect for other visitors and their property. These behaviors include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Non-transmission on, through, or to the Site of any data that is false, forged, misleading, or deceitful, or that which infringes or tends to infringe, damage, or interfere with any trade secret, copyright, patent, trademark, logo, design, or other intellectual property rights of www.scsk8.com or any of its affiliated third-party organizations, under any domestic or international laws and agreements, or fiduciary relations;
- Non-transmission on, through, or to the Site of any data that is unlawful, hateful, offensive, defamatory, harassing, threatening, intimidating, obscene, invasive, libelous, or in any way harmful to others or their rights, or which tends to discriminate an individual or groups of individuals in any manner;
- Non-participation in any activity that impairs or tends to impair other visitors’ and users’ enjoyment of the Site;
- Non-reproduction of any information that may be confidential to any other user, visitor, or to Southern California Skate itself or its affiliates;
- Non-performance of anything that may or will damage, disrupt, impair, or interfere with the functionality of the Site or any of the materials featured on or through the Site;
- Non-circumvention or non-attempt to circumvent any security measures and/or filters used on or through the Site;
- Non-submission or non-reproduction of any chain letters, junk mails, spams, or any other form of bulk communications;
- Non-performance of anything that may or will cause any liability for Southern California Skate or its affiliates.
Purchases and Other Transactions
Accessibility of Products, Services, and Content
Legal Disclaimers and Limitation of Other Liabilities
Changes to These Terms
These Terms and Conditions shall remain effective until and unless terminated by either the individual user or Southern California Skate at any time. Should the Company choose to terminate such terms and agreements, it may do so at any time without any prior notice. The obligations and liabilities of the parties involved prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this legal agreement for all purposes.
If you have any further clarifications about these Terms and Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will gladly assist you with your queries.